Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kynlie's "Rock-star" mystery party!

It was so much fun organizing kynlie's 10th "Rockstar" mystery party! We went wild with the decorations, turning our basement into a "backstage party" for "Destiny" aka Kynlie! It took me back to my younger years, as we decorated in all the bright neon colors! Each girl came dressed up as her character...they were all so darn cute! The girls really got into it and we finally figured out who stole the prize money! Maddie and I of course went crazy making backstage passes, awards, and blow up microphones for everyone. After the cake and icecream the girls danced around on stage while singing their hearts out! All in all it was a FUN party and I was glad I didn't have to sit through the sad BYU game against Florida State!

2 comments:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

That is so cute!!!

Cami said...

hoLY COW!!! What a great mom, you always go above and beyond it makes me tired:)