Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Christmas Violin Recital
The girls did such a great job at their violin recital! This year instead of performing just one song, They learned 9 songs and all the students performed duets together. It was beautiful music! Madison also had her piano recital today. She did wonderful considering her teacher changed her performance song on her the day before! I'm always amazed at how easy it is for them to perform in front of others....I was always the one who was shaking so badly that my knee would contiually hit the bottom of the piano!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Email me:



2 comments:
Your family pictures are all so cute! Cassie did a good job!
WOW, I look at your girls and it's like I'm looking back 25 years at you and Cassie. They are beautiful!
My address is 12720 Leo Lane, Wilton, CA 95693 what is your latest email address?
Post a Comment